TractionMAX – installs in just minutes
- improves vehicles acceleration and traction.
- waterproof – rugged design
- plug and play – simple install
- remote adjustment knobs included dial in your exact throttle and traction settings.
- enhance low and mid-range horsepower torque and acceleration.
- reduce turbo lag eliminate stalling on manual gearbox vehicles.
- can also be stacked with other tuningproductsto maximize performance.
- designed and assembled in the U.S.A.
each kit contains:TractionMAX device plug and play wiring harness remote adjustment knobs installation kit accessories and installation instructions
automated traction feature – turn on the feature by installing the three pin jumper (included).
- typically this feature would be used by a vehicle with a manual transmission.
overview: traction control works once and then it is locked out for 20 seconds.
- launch in first gear – TractionMAX controls the rate of acceleration to keep the tires from spinning.
- TractionMAX lockout for the next 20 seconds &mdash the throttle functions like normal.
- during lockout gears can be shifted and the throttle responds like normal.
note: to enable lockout you must go to wot (wide open throttle).
- after 20 seconds the traction control feature is re-enabled.
ON-THE-FLY traction feature – turn on the feature by installing the three pin connector with two wires.
- connect the two blunt wires to a momentary switch or regular switch.
- feature is activated when the two wires are connected together.
- typically this feature would be used on a vehicle with an automatic transmission.
overview: traction control is disabled when the two wires are connected together.
- launch vehicle – TractionMAX controls the rate of acceleration to keep the tires from spinning.
- push the ON-THE-FLY TractionMAX lockout button when you want the throttle to function like normal.
- connect the two wires to a toggle switch.
- turn TractionMAX on/off using the toggle switch
- automated traction lockout feature – this feature is enabled when the customer plugs in the automated lockout enable jumper (included).
- ON-THE-FLY traction lockout feature
- use your own button or switch to enable or disable the traction control feature.
- wiring to connect your own control button isincludedor you can upgrade to the optional (sold separately) JMS control button.
ARB EO Numbers: https://jmschip.com/content/PedalMAX/JMS_EO_list.pdf
Compare PedalMAX – Terrain – TractionMAX: https://jmschip.com/content/PedalMAX/PM-PMT-TM_comparison.pdf